Monday, February 14, 2011

When I was out of things to say

To feel like asking them just now, if they care...asking them to say something before I let go because
it's different now. It's unbearable now. It's after me now like a lion hunting, like a wolf cashing.
it's different now
how the distance has us fooled, how the memories have us caught in spider webs of auto-play.
How I have no control, oh god it's so different and I just feel like begging you

to care just this once so I don't do it.
So I leave myself alone because I need that. Isolation. Mistaken for...human, I think that's what they said.
But they misunderstood me. I could go right now. I could JUST LET GO but
as always you're holding me back.
Of course I scare myself. I'm scared, and tired of being cryptic because I can't do it anymore. Any of this.
It isn't screaming that's after me now
it's screaming that chases it out.
The whispers are fucking silent but my bones are like electric gravity
falling down
and

I'm falling too
but a bit too far
to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment