Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I hate you

So much right now just because I'm forgotten.

But I left -left myself?- and it's my fault, anyway.

There's nothing I can do to make it any better, but I keep falling and I don't really ...want to get back up. The urge to jump is so much stronger...
and you're constantly yelling, screaming, laughing...

Please.
Just leave me alone.
Leave me, forget me...

I'm gone.

But I'm not, yet. It just hurts. It just hurts, being forgotten by everything I worked so hard for. And to have you take it all way again and again and again... fine. It's yours. You can have it. I give up. Take it. Take them. Take everything that's mine...tell on me, let me fall, kill me off, cut me up, make me bleed, make me cry, let me die...please let me die...

No comments:

Post a Comment