Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Quoting again

"I am cloaked in a grime consisting of obscurity and lethargy.
I'm half content and half raging.
Over what? I don't fucking know.
I'd like to scrape the mouths off of several human beings with my bare hands.
I'd like to run around in circles until I'm too dizzy to live.
I'd like to stay awake for days so my lunacy can somehow mask itself and be considered fucking genius.
I'd like for people to stop greeting me with false enthusiasm.
I'd like for them to walk away and leave me be.
I'd like to dissolve in the palm of your hand.
It's not like you'd notice.
Its not like anyone would notice.
I'd like to be that grain of sand you dunk your toes into
You can mold me when you stomp on my decaying atmosphere.
I'd like to be that thing of your past that haunts you each day.
I'd like to poke my eyes out with needles.
I'd like to disassemble myself in front of you.
You'd know how I'd work.
I'd be ripped flesh and broken bones in all of my glory.
A no longer beating heart yelling at you from the floor.
Screaming at you for god knows what.
I'd like to be gone.
I'd like for you to be gone."
-msa

But for you to be gone... I am you. It's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment