Saturday, June 19, 2010

Coexist? Please?

You'd think everyone could coexist peacefully, but no.

For example. I was walking down a path today, and. Rather than walk next to me, the other people walking up expected me to move. When I did not, because there was plenty of room for them to walk along the path next to me, they walked along the grass until they were passed me.
Another example: A bird was sitting on a bench eating bread. Once it finished, I don't know, I guess it wanted to just hang there for a while? Take a rest? And this other bird comes up and flies right into it. Out of nowhere.

But my best example yet?
School. I can't just go to school, learn, go home. 
I have to talk to all the god DAMNED people, make friends, and ENJOY THEIR COMPANY.

Fuck the world sometimes, yeah?
Jeeziz.

We can't just walk past each other in the halls. No, since we're in the same class, we have to sit and have meaningless conversations about how much we hate _____.
Silence would be much better, but everyone wants to talk.

Everyone, except me.

No comments:

Post a Comment