Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Actually

Could you shut up? Stop talking to me, stop bothering me?


Could you not wake me up in the mornings, yell at me. 
Could you not greet me after school. 


Could you just...leave?
Leave me be. 


I'm kinda sorta starting to really dislike you. 


More so than anyone else. 


But. 
That probably won't happen, because you're fixated on ruining my day. 


Hey, I had been smiling. But fuck that, right?


Sure. Fuck everything. 






...maybe all I need is to curl up in a fort with plastic dinosaurs and doritos, too. 
Fuck school, and all that. 
All that's just pointless. 

1 comment:

  1. Dude. We could make the best fort EVER and stay there forever. With our dinosaurs and Doritos. And it would be so amazing, right?

    You and me, babe. It's always going to be you and me.

    ReplyDelete