Monday, May 17, 2010

I don't know what to title this.

All these things, you know--

people slipping in and out of my life. Yes, they do that. Friends just packing up and leaving. Things breaking, and that not-caring-enough-to-sit-down-and-put-them-back-together attitude. Like, I don't have the patience, really. Things burning rather than existing, that darn reality. Words blurring past, like, wow. Like, what?
I don't know, you know? Sometimes, like, I ask for someone to explain it to me. Just, say something makes sense, sure? But they tell me
they don't
understand.
And that's peachy. So, fine. I can't talk about myself, because every time I press on for details about someone else, they jump into an hour long conversation about their life. Which is interesting, and I care and all...but sometimes it'd be nice to actually feel comfortable enough
that I know they're not just asking to be polite. And it's like, they don't ask again. Maybe once, maybe twice, and that's that. They're perfectly fine to go on about their lives.
And that makes me wonder, do they care at all?
And that makes me wonder, do I?




--all these things confuse me so much,
but my patience fizzles out like a snubbed out match. Yeah, I'm not really going to figure this out anytime soon, am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment