Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cut off all the ropes, and let me fall.

I wonder.

I wonder if I killed myself, would anyone cry? Or even miss me, really.
I wonder if people think about me. Ever.
I wonder if people leave school wondering why I didn't dare say one word.
I wonder if they ever question my foggy state.
I wonder if anyanyanyone wonders about me.

I wonder if they'd miss me if I were dead.


Now, the problem is, I highly doubt anyone would.
Highly, highly doubt it.

No one would miss me, or cry. No one thinks about me, no one considers my words. Or rather, my silence.
No one considers anything I have said.
And I'm sure...

so, so sure I've certainly said enough for a warning.

No one should be surprised.

6 comments:

  1. I would cry a long time.
    I would miss you forever.
    I think about you sometimes.
    I wonder about you sometimes.
    I worry about you quite a lot lately.
    I care about you always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help but doubt that.
    I'm just terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If what I said wasn't 100% true, then I wouldn't have said it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you cared.
    That's awfully nice of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who care about you and you're unaware of it.

    ReplyDelete