Saturday, March 6, 2010

Flaming...

My throat's all clogged...with little fire spikes when I breathe.
I hate being sick.
No, I don't hate it. But it's horrible.

All right.
Alllllllll right.
Amazing.

Somehow I decided I'd take my younger brother for a bike ride, today. A long bike ride. And I'm sick.
Which meant that my lungs were already burning, already making it really hard to breathe, but I went for a really long bike ride with my brother anyway.
And ...
Now everything is clouded by my flaming throat and lack of oxygen. Which is making it hard to think straight, to write this, but I'm making my best effort to make sense.

I think, though, that this is all I can manage, because things don't really make sense in my head right now. Like, it's all sort of sideways, and I have to keep twisting my head at strange angles to see it.
But then it moves, and then I keep moving my head, so I can understand it, or even see it right, but and then I just get dizzy.
And when I'm dizzy, things make even less sense, so it's all counter-productive.

Which for me, is being sick in a nut-shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment