Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ha-ha. No, seriously, that was funny...

St-st-stuttering my w-w-words and ev-every chance I get, I mi-mi-mistake what I'm se-se-saying. And the w-wo-words get all choked up, little piece by l-little piece, st-stuck in my throat.
And the b-bits are all one p-piece of one p-puzzle, that we broke up.
That we condensed.
And the w-words are all one se-sentence in one looooong paragraph. One long paragraph that we cut into smaller sentences. Smaller words. Smaller letters.
And we break those up into little lines and swirls and dots. And then just ink on a page. And soon enough, everything I said is all gone.
Gone.
Blank.
And that's all fine and dandy, that's all great.
But then when I want to tell you something, anything... it's all choked up and gone, and cut up, and the pieces are too small. And I can't manage anything. I just sit there and smile, because that's the best I can do.
Ah, but you don't see those smiles, do you?
No.

And I just can't get it through my head that you love me have to keep on smiling, reminding myself we're together. We love each other. Even though I don't know why you'd even consider liking me
Which is, in itself, the whole thing that's wrong.
We love each other, but not ourselves.
We'll never love ourselves
We'll just have to work on that.

Yes. Fine.

That's all lateral, and great.
And completely A-OK.

We'll just... ignore this? Pretend it never happened?

We're both broken
We both love each other.

And that makes us all right, for now.

We'll be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment