Friday, March 5, 2010

What to do with it all...

Not never sure what to do with myself.
Friday is absolutely the worst day to do nothing on, but nothing is happening and it's a Friday.

Friiiiday.
Yes. It's a Friday today.
And I'm alone in my house, avoiding the kitchen. Avoiding you no one...

La-la-la...
Of course there's a million things I could do today.
I could clean my bedroom, clean my fish tank, finish my homework, post for a story, take a walk, write a letter to someone, go to the beach, watch a movie, talk to you...
I could do a million, billion, trillion things.
Indecisive.
I can't pick, don't want to, so I'll wait until someone else is up, someone who'll make me finish my homework, or take a walk with them.
Someone who'll choose for me.
La-la-la...

But no one will choose for me.

Choices...
Pick this, pick that, make this one count, this is your life, it's important, you'll change your future, don't mess this up, do something worth while, keep on track, be spontaneous, smile more, don't laugh, no, that's not funny, you'll lose if you keep doing that... HEY. Choose already. This is your life, are you not serious?
I don't know.
Am I not serious?

Why can't someone else pick for me?
It's my life,like I have a choice... so I need to do something with it.
Something... productive.
Something amazing.


...And how am I supposed to do something amazing/life changing/productive/important/perfect if I can't even pick what to do on a Friday afternoon?

What do I even want to do with my life?

La-la-la...

Stop yelling, for one.
Stop getting angry.
Stop crying.
Stop worrying.
Stop caring.
Stop hiding.
Stop... everything.

No, but that'd mean death. That'd mean my life would be over, and I'd have done nothing with it. I'd be a waste.
I'd be rotting away in my silver box, knowing I'd done nothing.

But is nothing better or worse than something?
Is nothing something, in the end?
Is something really nothing?

...No.
No, something is something. Something means you're normal, that you make choices, that you're alllllll right.
So, nothing then.
What's that?

Ha.
I'm not even serious, am I?

It's a Friday afternoon, I've only lived fourteen years.
I've got plenty of time to do something.

Something, nothing is that a joke?
I'm going to die before I do anything worth while.

But I'm just a kid.

1 comment: