Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's not dark anymore, but you still can't see me...

Small little ramblings in dark places lead to fights and words being torn to shreds in skin.
We're all right for now, the two of us. But everyone's tearing us to shreds, now. Destroying our humanity. And that's slowly killing me. That's why I carve my honest hope into my skin.
So maybe someone will actually see me. Maybe someone will glance my way and ask if I'm okay.
It doesn't mean I'll be honest with them, tell them I might give up, but at least I'll know someone even cares.
Maybe not, though.
Maybe people don't care, and I should give up. But then there's all this riding on me and what I do. It's not even my opinion anymore. I'm not really good at this.

But
if
I fall
so many
people
will
die.

And that wouldn't be so bad can't happen because death is bad and you need to keep your head high and enjoy your life.
Enjoy it!
How? How would I go about trying to enjoy something I can't even look in the eye?
Just breathe, then, and keep on hoping. Wishes may not come true but at least I'm still alive.


Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment