Thursday, March 11, 2010

Skies aren't so grey, anymore...

Maybe it's only hard for me to hear you, because you don't see me.

NO NO NO

I'm listening, you're looking...

But neither one of us get is.

NO NO NO

Two years ago, and now everything is grey and blurry. Two years for that to build. Two years for it all to come back, biting at my ankles.

NO No...no

And you've made me think.

Oh... god. What I think about...

You're made me realize I am me because of who I am. Past times... past times are shit not important and don't matter anymore.

Don't they?

It's just me and you.
Just us... we're cool.
We've got our circle, and we'll be doing just fine.

I love you

And you know... of course, that sometimes no one sees me.
But I know it. You know it.
We both have to listen harder; we need to hear. And then we can look farther; we can see.

And once we see each other, and hear each other...

What? What exactly is supposed to be so great about seeing and hearing and all-knowing greatness? What is it, anyway?

I love you.
Love.
L-O-V-E.

Sorry for making you spell it out to me.
But I finally understand now.

I love you
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment