Thursday, March 18, 2010

This is what everything does to me...

Try.
Tryandmoveon
Tryandgetoverit.
Trytrytrytrytry..........................Just keep tryyyyyying.
Try.

All right, sure. That's great. That's sooooo simple. I could do that with my eyes closed.

No, that's such a lie. I can't.
Very good. I'll just, keep on trying, keep on going, keep on walking... and then running.
And then sprinting.
But then the effort becomes too much. I'm out of breath. Like everything's gone foggy-brain-dead-splotches-on-my-vision.
And everything's buzzing, shaking, and moving in weird patterns... I'm so lost I can't follow a straight path for very long. It's like... the paths... they're all wriggling, twisting. Every time I try to put my foot forward, forward's suddenly backwards. Or sideways.
Or... it's just everywhere. Everywhere and I-can't-figure-it-out!

I can't.

I really just can't.

Ah, but I don't have to know where I'm going. I don't have to know everything just yet. That's what this time is for. To figure that all out.

Great. Awesome. Fucking-dandy, you know? I'll just figure it all out slowly... but, that doesn't really work, does it? I can't even see where my feet are going, because everything's changing too fast. I can't even see which way I SHOULD be going, how in the nine hells am I supposed to see where anything is? Who anyone is?
I'm just... I'm tired of running and sprinting and falling and getting bruises in places I didn't know could get bruised. I'm just so tired of it all.

I need a break.
But this is supposed to be my break

Shit son.

Just three more months...

No comments:

Post a Comment