Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'll follow you into the dark...

Oh, lovely.

My friend is going away. And with her she's taking:
-My sister
-My girlfriend
-My sister's friend
-Her friend (F)
-Her other friend (M2)

My sister is taking with her:
-Her friend (M1)
-Me
-Her other friend (E)
-However many other people follow her out of misery and confusion.

My girlfriend is taking with her:
-Me
-Someone else I don't know

My sister's friend is taking with her:
-Her twin sister
-Her family

Such nice circles, these are.
And for everyone one person that leaves, it's most likely another one follows.
My friend shouldn't have to leave; I love her.
But love isn't enough.

Everyone follows the people they love. Oh, and my sister really does love her...
And I love my girlfriend, and my sister, and my friend, and my sister's friend and....

People are going away, up in the sky.
Falling and slipping and getting bruises they can't even feel anymore.

Oh fun.

Oh, and I'm following everyone I love.

But people die and people hurt and everything's just messed up.
And, falling isn't so bad, I guess.
I'll fall for you.

I'll fall for anyone I love.
In a moment.

I just hope... no one follows me.

No comments:

Post a Comment